Our Latest Energy Briefing
The latest Energy briefing from Swan Energy is now being distributed.
In this edition there are many updates, including:
- Labour Party announces it will end all new gas and oil licencing in the North Sea if elected.
- Gas prices fall below €30/MWh for first time since Ukraine invasion.
- The EU exceeds gas consumption reduction target as payments to Russia fall by 90%.
- Thames Water verges on collapse due to high debt burden.
- COP28 Climate Summit Leader’s removal demanded over potential conflicts of interest
Would you like this to land automatically in your inbox each quarter?