The latest quarterly Energy Briefing for July 2019 is now available from Swan Energy.
In this edition:
– Gazprom annual profits double and company becomes the largest in Russia.
– Labour party reveals plans to nationalise energy network companies if it comes to power.
– Engie and EDP form joint venture to invest €15bn in offshore wind by 2025.
– UK generates all of its electricity from non-coal sources for entire week.
– UK government legislates for net-zero emissions by 2050 after CCC recommendations.