Our Latest Energy Briefing
The latest Energy Briefing from Swan Energy, and first for 2024, has now been distributed.
In this edition there are many updates, including:
- Ofgem to increase energy price cap by 5% in 2024 as risk of higher wholesale costs increases.
- Middle East tensions cause sharp increase in European gas prices and threats to supply.
- UK Water companies propose large increase in bills to fund debt repayments and investment.
- Controversial new agreements signed at COP28.
- UK may introduce carbon border tax on carbon-intensive imports from 2026.
And much more!
Would you like this to land automatically in your inbox each quarter?