The latest quarterly Energy Briefing for April 2021 is now available from Swan Energy. Register now to receive a free copy in your inbox.
In this edition:
– Global energy-related carbon emissions have rebounded above pre-pandemic levels
– Biden Administration cancels Keystone XL pipeline project
– BEIS to launch review into energy supplier’s renewable energy tariff advertising
– Village in the North East becomes the first place to test hydrogen blended into natural gas supplies
– Pubs could be forced onto higher energy tariffs by struggling energy companies