Subscribe to Read the latest Energy Briefing for free.
Energy Briefing is a quarterly publication produced specifically to keep management informed about developments in the energy sector.
“The Energy Briefings we receive from Swan Energy as part of our consultancy package are very informative and help inform us on our view of where the energy market is heading.” Andy Sheridan, Services Facilities Manager, Manchester Airport
Energy Briefing comprises two sections. The first is a concise, high-level review of developments affecting utilities over the preceding quarter; this is complemented by a unique energy price forecast section. These forecasts are an authoritative guide to future energy prices which many readers find invaluable in the preparation of budgets and business plans.
Some of the issues covered in the April edition include:
- UK generates more electricity from wind than from coal for first time
- New gas fired power station opens near Manchester
- US oil exports hit new records
- Decommissioning of North Sea fields could cost UK government £24bn
- Dong pledges to stop burning coal by 2023
- Thames Water handed record £20.3m fine for sewerage leaks
- UK government given final warning from EU over breaches of air pollution standards
- Plus much more…
Quarter 2 2017 (April 2017)- email us to subscirbe to our mailing list and receive your free copy of Energy Briefing.
The current Energy Briefing circulation includes senior management in many leading organisations in the UK. Current readership includes, amongst others: